Edgewood. is growing and looking to add a Leasing Professional!
Edgewood provides superior real estate management and financial services to property owners. As well as creating quality housing in a service enriched community for our residents. We also offer our employees a safe, productive and supportive environment which embraces change and diversity.
Performance, People and Pride is the cornerstone of our success!
We have an immediate opening for a Leasing Professional in Wheaton, Maryland!
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Handling all aspects of leasing apartments, including supervising leasing staff, greeting prospective residents, following up with prospects, touring the community, processing applications, preparing leases and closing the sale
- Understanding the community and its amenities, rents, and specials - as well as those of the community’s competitors
- Conduct off-site marketing and assist in preparing marketing plans
- Screen all incoming residents by objective qualification standards
- Achieve an acceptable leasing closing ratio
- Maintain activity reports by recording traffic daily
- Assist with resident programs and retention
- Assist with coordination of and participate in resident functions
- Processing recertifications
- Perform all other duties assigned by the Assistant Manager/Community Manager
The successful Leasing Consultant will have the following qualifications:
Candidate must be able to be a creative thinker, work in a fast paced environment, have good attention to detail, and be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, One-Site Property Management Software and Internet HUD/ Recertification experience required.