To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60603
- Ryan Millinowisch
- Phone: (312) 236-3443
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Connect Search, LLC • Chicago, IL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
An Accounting Firm in Chicago is recruiting for a Bookkeeper to add to their team! The Bookkeeper will play a key role on the accounting and finance team by delivering timely and accurate information to provide a sound basis for management decisions. This organization has thrived since the 1960’s and excels by providing excellent customer service and growing and developing their internal talent. It's an intense, fast-paced, results oriented organization. In this organization employees are rewarded for what they do, not for what they say they will do. The Bookkeeper will be responsible for handling the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Payroll. If you have interest in the Bookkeeper role please apply today!
- Accounts Payable:Work within the AP department processing invoices. Must have experience and understanding of parables and 3 way match process. Will be responsible for daily inputting of invoices, investigations of discrepancy, coding of invoices, and preparation of weekly check runs
- General Accounting: You will assist the controller in the day to day functions of the accounting department. Duties including posting of journal entries, reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, variance reporting, bank reconciliations and more
- No job is too big or too small. Must be a team player who requires minimal supervision.
- Experience with Accounts Payable, Receivable, and Payroll
- Prior experience as a Bookkeeper
- Basic Excel skills - Formulas, etc.
- Experience with 100+ invoices on a weekly basis
- Excellent communication skills