To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Opa-locka, FL
- Human Resources
- Phone: 786-452-8148
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Marketing / Sales Representative - Entry Level
The Carvonis Group • Opa-locka, FL
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Full Time Sales Representative - Outside Sales
Since our first telecom client in 2011, The Carvonis Group has been a driver of marketing and sales innovations. Today we lead the industry representing more than 10 brands -- including the fastest growing cell phone company in America. We don’t plan on slowing down anytime soon. Growth in new markets requires us to hire entry level associates for sales, customer service, and marketing. We take customer service and sales seriously, so we provide full, ongoing and hands-on training to each our entry level customer service and sales associates, as well as our senior customer service and sales associates.
Why Apply Now?
- Innovation - get in on the ground floor as an entry level professional
- We are fun, vibrant, and professional - we are very protective of our corporate culture
- Travel - we offer national and international travel opportunities to top performers
- Our comprehensive hands-on training program is one of the best in the nation
More than 30 locations make up The Carvonis Group network nationwide. Each associate brings his or her unique talents and ideas to work every day to help achieve the goals of each account we represent. We strive to create open work environments as diverse as the markets we serve, where people are inspired to create superior results.
Local teams put our marketing and sales plans into practice in local small business markets. They gather valuable knowledge about the regions in which we work to make sure our clients' values and services are presented in the right light. The people in our local teams build relationships with small business owners and regional management. They also work on customer relations for accounts to ensure the clients' retention objectives are met.
- Acquire new accounts based on customers' needs and brands’ value propositions. Annual plans to include increasing profit margins per account, ensuring account retention, and increasing volume of new business.
- Serve as a product knowledge expert. Develop and present creative and results oriented presentations to both existing and potential customers.
- Actively communicate all new promotions and offerings as they relate to the needs and industry of the account.
- Work closely with management and corporate trainers to ensure consistency in message to new team members in all departments.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required
Minimum required: 2 years experience in customer service, sales and marketing, hospitality, or food service
- Excellent Organization and Influencing skills.
- Ability to influence customer teams successfully
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to interact effectively with contacts at the highest levels of the organization
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Must excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization
- Work well both independently and as a team
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities