Automotive Technician – Auto Mechanic (Service/Maintenance)
If you are looking for an exciting, fast-paced and rewarding career, Don Davis Auto Group has a great opportunity for you as an Automotive Technician to join our dynamic service team. We have a reputation for excellence and are committed to providing the customer with the best service experience possible. Our Automotive Technicians are responsible for standard maintenance as well as diagnosing and repairing any vehicle problems. We are looking for an Auto Mechanic who takes pride in their work and is efficient without sacrificing quality.
Don Davis Auto Group is one of the largest independent auto
dealership group in the Fort Worth/Dallas area; representing Ford, Lincoln,
Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram.
We are also one of the areas largest used car retailers; with three
different locations in Arlington.
Since 1979, Don Davis Auto Group has employed some of the
best and the brightest in the automotive industry. We are always on the lookout for talented
people who want to take their careers to the highest level of performance.
We offer a fast-paced, professional work environment along
with an excellent compensation and benefits package. We also offer one of the finest in-house
professional training programs for all sales, service and parts personnel. We're looking for people who work hard,
communicate clearly and are interested in a real career, with long term
potential, not just a job.
If you're ready to work for the
dealer group with the broadest, most diverse line of automobiles found in the
Fort Worth Dallas Metroplex, you're in the right place. Get in the driver's
seat and into a rewarding career!
Don Davis Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer and
provides a drug-free environment.
At Don Davis Auto Group, we offer a fast-paced, professional work environment along with an excellent compensation and benefits package. Our Automotive Technicians also have the opportunity to participate in one of the finest in-house professional training programs.
- Paid training including manufacturer’s training/certifications
- Medical, dental
- Short and long term disability
- Paid vacation
- Employee discount on cars, parts and service
This is a great career opportunity for an Auto Mechanic who wants to advance their career while expanding their skills. We are looking for an automotive technician who is passionate about cars, with a mechanical aptitude and strong problem solving abilities.
Additional Automotive Technician requirements:
- High School diploma
- 2 years of related experience or automotive technical education
- Ability to provide own tools
- Ability to work independently
- Detail oriented
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Strong work ethic
- ASE certifications or commitment to acquire
As an Automotive Technician you will be responsible for routine maintenance, diagnosing repairs issues, writing estimates and performing the required service or repair.
Specific Automotive Technician duties:
- Diagnosing vehicles to determine extent of damage or malfunctions
- Following checklists to ensure all important parts are examined, including belts, hoses, steering systems, spark plugs, brake and fuel systems, wheel bearings and other potentially troublesome areas
- Performing routine and scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications and tune-ups
- Repairing and servicing engine performance issues, braking systems, suspension, air conditioning, heating, engine-cooling, electrical systems and other related critical operating components.
- Testing and adjusting repaired systems to meet manufacturers' performance specifications
All specialization levels are open. Please apply through this site.