PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the enjoyment of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing and Recruiting agency that works for you!
- Work within Microsoft Suite (Google Spreadsheets, Google Drive, Outlook, Excel, and Word) to perform various administrative functions daily
- Create department correspondence and communication as directed by management.
- Prepare and modify spreadsheets, flowcharts, and other general business documentation.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including flight, rental cars, and hotels, as needed.
- Arrange catering and conference room set up for company meetings as needed.
- Compile receipts for expense processing.
- Maintain calendar for staff and/or management team.
- Provide excellent customer service to callers and visitors to the building.
- Maintain files both paper and electronic.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Must have 6 months to a year of recent and relevant experience using Google Spreadsheets.
- Must be able to work in an office environment which includes a construction team.
- Experience with navigating through Google Spreadsheets a MUST.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication.
- Proactive, Self-Starter, and independent thinker.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to lead, multi-task and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to 7:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m Monday-Friday
Setting Up Files