To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phone: 205.876.8844
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PrideStaff • Birmingham, AL
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the enjoyment of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing and Recruiting agency that works for you!
- Work within Microsoft Suite (Google Spreadsheets, Google Drive, Outlook, Excel, and Word) to perform various administrative functions daily
- Create department correspondence and communication as directed by management.
- Prepare and modify spreadsheets, flowcharts, and other general business documentation.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including flight, rental cars, and hotels, as needed.
- Arrange catering and conference room set up for company meetings as needed.
- Compile receipts for expense processing.
- Maintain calendar for staff and/or management team.
- Provide excellent customer service to callers and visitors to the building.
- Maintain files both paper and electronic.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Must have 6 months to a year of recent and relevant experience using Google Spreadsheets.
- Must be able to work in an office environment which includes a construction team.
- Experience with navigating through Google Spreadsheets a MUST.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication.
- Proactive, Self-Starter, and independent thinker.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to lead, multi-task and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to 7:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m Monday-Friday