Our dealership's service department is busier than ever. Don't miss this rare opportunity!
We are looking for qualified and competent technicians who are up for the challenge and excitement of working on some of the worlds most technologically advanced, prestigious, luxurious and high performance machines on earth. If you are a Toyota, Lexus, Mazda, Ford, Honda, Subaru, Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, Sprinter, BMW-MINI, Ferrari, Maserati or other import/domestic technician looking for more excitement and more money, we want to talk with you.
We offer a progressive pay-scale based on production + paid training, paid vacation, paid personal days, excellent health insurance plan and a state-of-the-art, clean shops.
In addition to top wages, benefits, we are also offering a SIGNING / RELOCATION BONUSES for Manufacture Certified Technicians with proven track records for overachievement.
A stable work history, excellent references, and burning desire to work to the standards required by our world class franchises, is required. We expect you to deliver the finest quality craftsmanship to our clients, and we will pay for the best! Qualified candidates should possess a great attitude, and be willing to work with others as a team.
Our dealerships are part of the New Country Motor Car Group family which is one of the top Auto Groups in the U.S. Our success is due to our talented, hard-working team members.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a number of our dealerships have been voted Automotive News 100 best dealers in the USA to work for in 2013 and 2014.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, and want to be compensated accordingly, we want to talk to you!!!
All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.
- Fully heated and air conditioned state of the art facility (most locations)
- Top shelf pay in the industry
- Monthly customer satisfaction bonus
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance
- Paid vacation, sick time, personal day's and holiday's
- 401 (k) program with employer contribution
- Paid training
- Professional working environment and fantastic advancement opportunities
- Weekly Payroll-every Friday
- Closed Sundays
- Signing Bonus (when applicable)
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable)
- $100,000+/yr. Earning opportunity**
The Service Technicians primary responsibilities include performing all warranty and non-warranty inspections, diagnostic, maintenance, and repair work. Customer satisfaction is a result of your personal work habits and ethics and is of the utmost importance as part of your job function. As a Service Technician the responsibility of customer satisfaction falls into the categories of completing the job correctly, cleanly, honestly, and on time for every service visit.
- Experience in performing warranty and non-warranty inspections, diagnostic, maintenance, and repair service
- Proven track record of achieving or over-achieving goals
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional work ethic
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Ability to exercise good judgment
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Desire to be the best
- In-Dealership work experience
Replace Damaged Component
Perform Undercar Repair
Change Automotive Technology