We are currently hiring entry level individuals with a customer service & sales background for the Sales Associate position. We have found that candidates working in retail, restaurant, hospitality, or customer service positions are very easy to train for our Entry Level Sales Associate position. We specialize in areas of customer renewal, customer retention and customer acquisition.
Our sales and marketing firm is the leader in the sales and marketing industry and in tailoring customer service & sales to their needs. Our client wants us to deliver a face to face customer service experience. We do this by taking care of the existing customer base and providing personal care with new customers.
It is a priority for our team to provide the best customer service, professionalism, and to build, land and maintain quality customer relationship. This job involves in person sales and marketing to business owners. Advancement and compensation are based on an individual's performance.
Qualifications are listed below:
- Can work FULL TIME, Monday through Friday
- Opportunity to work in and branch out to multiple domestic sites
- Strong interest in supervising and training
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to take risks and embrace innovation
- Demonstrated leadership potential
RICHARD ALLEN, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug free workplace.
Operate Cash Register
Customer Relationship Management