Job Title: Quality Engineer
Location: Tempe, AZ 85281
Duration: 6 months
● Accurately records and logs all complaint information from customers and client’s employees into the electronic complaint handling database.
● Records and reports complaints to manufacturers of distributed products as stated in distribution agreements.
● Acknowledges receipt of complaint and generates closure letters, as appropriate.
● Assists with complaint reportability determinations (e.g., MDR, Vigilance, etc.).
● Provides information necessary for completion of regulatory reports (e.g., MDR, Vigilance, etc.).
● Assures timely complaint closure, meeting both internal and external requirements and goals, by tracking complaints and samples from the customer thru file closure.
● Completes complaint file closure activities.
● Continuously monitors complaints for potential trends.
● Responsible for the secure and accurate maintenance of the complaint database
● Minimum degree requirement Bachelor’s degree, prefer engineering/technical backgrounds.