To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, OR
- Lauren Lamb
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Account Manager - Insurance Sales Representative
American Fidelity Education Services Division • Portland, OR
Posted 17 days ago
Come Join the American Fidelity Family!
We are looking for a Sales Account Manager in your area to market supplemental life and health products to the teaching community.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Base salary of $34,000
- Commission and bonuses ranging from $55,000 to $90,000
- Company car with gas card
- Paid travel expenses (company credit card)
- Sales award trips
- Advancement career path (we promote from within)
- Paid formalized training program plus ongoing training
- No cold calls
- One of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For"
- A+ (Superior) rating by A.M. Best Company
In this role, you will work in coordination with a tight-knit sales team, meeting one-on-one with teachers at sign-up events that have been scheduled by other members of your team. This means no cold calling as well as a team atmosphere in which you will work with the support of your colleagues. We have no shortage of new business opportunities, which means that our salary-plus-commission pay structure will generate significant income for you. We also promote from within, allowing you to advance to positions of greater responsibility with the potential for increased income.
At American Fidelity, we want to be your final stop on a successful career path. If you have the engaging personality, the solid sales talents, and the steady professional track record that we’re looking for, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Associate’s degree
- Employment longevity – no more than 2 jobs in the past 5 years
- 2 years proven sales experience; background in relationship-based sales, preferred
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Sales Success demonstrated by sales awards and recognition
- Ability to obtain required industry licenses
- Ability to pass financial, criminal, and motor vehicle background checks
- Professional appearance and demeanor