Senior Java Developer
Industry leading financial technology company is seeking a Senior Java Developer to join their team!
This role will be part of a team of software developers responsible for building and maintaining global corporate tools to support various teams throughout the organization. This group supports customer provisioning, orders coming in for services ,and maintain data and support software. This is a highly collaborative role where you will work with internal groups to translate business and functional requirements into technical implementation for the automation of existing processes and development of new applications.
Enjoy this direct-hire position in the Marietta / Sandy Springs area with 1 day telecommute after ramp up with an industry leading organization working with a team of true technologist under excellent leadership!
*Will provide relocation assistance for non-local candidates and sponsorship*
- 3+ Java Development experience
- Multi-threaded server side development
- Experience with deployment automation tools
- Understanding of networking concepts, protocols, and applications such as TCP/IP, SNMP, ICMP, SSL/TLS, SSH, DNS, LDAP
- Experience with network monitoring and metrics collection
- NoSQL database experience preferably Cassandra
- Experience with C/C++, Python
- Experience developing responsive website using Angular, React or similar frameworks
C++ (Programming Language)
Transport Layer Security
C (Programming Language)