To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2303 Dulles Station Boulevard
Herndon, VA 20171
- Rob Ragsdale
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Architect - Infrastructure & Cloud
Ironbow • Herndon, VA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Iron Bow Technologies Cloud and Managed Services Team is looking for an experienced Infrastructure and Cloud Architect. The Architect will be responsible for supporting current business development and strategies as it relates to Iron Bow’s Cloud and managed offerings. Reporting directly to the Sr. Director of Cloud and Managed Services, this position is expected to maintain technical ownership and direction for the suite of services offered by the Iron Bow Technologies managed services team.
- Establishes long-term relationship with accounts/clients and partners.
- Leverages OEM, partner and other business relationships to increase business revenue and margin supporting the entire sales organization for any/all as a service opportunities.
- Collaboratively work with product management team to develop strategic as a service solutions.
- Assist with product definition from a technical solution.
- Provide training to CSC delivery team on technical solutions
- Provide technical documentation as required for product development.
- Provide Technical Subject Matter expertise for cloud and managed services problems escalations.
- Perform research and development around technical requirements for product definition.
- A Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience with 5 or more years of Data Center related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7-10 years of experience working on large Data Center programs, Data Center specific experience, and enterprise scale solutions.
- Architecture and Implementation knowledge, computer networking, storage in both traditional data centers and public cloud architectures.
- Strong Cisco knowledge (route/switch, firewall, networking, collaboration, wireless)
- Knowledge in deploying SaaS and PaaS solutions.
- Experienced consulting, professional and integration services in the cloud services market.
- Experienced in the design and implementation of information and telecommunication technology to the DOD, VA, DHA and other Defense Agencies.
- Extensive experience in both the design and implementation of information technology solutions.
- US citizenship is required
DESIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Cisco Routing, Switching, Telephony, UCS
- HP & Dell Storage, compute, infrastructure stack
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Web Services
- Iron Bow offers a competitive benefits package, which includes excellent medical and dental benefits, and a 401k plan with matching. Conditions of employment
- All applicants receiving an offer of employment will be required to complete an Iron Bow application and sign a disclosure and authorization form for a background investigation. All offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory completion of the Iron Bow background investigation which may include a criminal check, education and employment verifications and for some positions a credit check. In addition Iron Bow participates in the E-verify employment verification program.
- Iron Bow is an equal opportunity employer committed to support family values, integrity in the workplace, and an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Iron Bow makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran Status. EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet
Code of Ethics
- Iron Bow is committed to conducting its business in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and in accordance with the Iron Bow Code of Ethics, Conduct and Responsibility. Iron Bow employees are expected to comply and to assist the company in complying with each of these obligations.
- The purpose of the Iron Bow Code of Ethics, Conduct, and Responsibility is to state the principles of business ethics and conduct that Iron Bow requires all employees to follow in dealings on behalf of Iron Bow with the government, the general public, customers, suppliers, competitors, and fellow employees
- As employees, consultants or representatives of Iron Bow, we will treat one another fairly and with dignity and mutual respect
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans