To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2205 Bridge Street
Philadelphia, PA 19137
- Phone: (215) 451-7000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
NorthEast Treatment Centers • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
NET Steps – Medicated Assisted Recovery
Location: Philadelphia, PA
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the direct clinical supervision of the department staff. Supervision includes weekly sessions with each therapist, training and orientation of new clinical staff, facilitation of peer supervision sessions, and monthly clinical chart audits. The Clinical Supervisor will also participate in the development and implementation of program policy and procedure. They will maintain a reduced caseload of direct service, providing chemical dependency and mental health counseling services to assigned clients. Services will include individual, group, and family therapy based on client need. The Clinical Supervisor will supervise no more than 8 counselors or counselor assistants, or both and provide assessment services, as assigned, using the ASI and clinical interview, and make recommendations for Level of Care using the PCPC as required by the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
- The Clinical Supervisor will maintain an active census (caseload) of no more than 20 clients.
- Responsible for maintaining the clinical chart for each assigned client. The clinical documentation includes development of the initial treatment plan, the comprehensive master treatment plan, treatment plan updates, case consultations, psychiatric referral form (when indicated), and a progress note reflecting the occurrence and outcome of each service provided (Aftercare planning and follow-up).
- Master’s Degree or above from an accredited college with a major in medicine, chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing (with a clinical specialty in administration or the human services) or other related field and
- Two years of clinical experience in a health or human service agency which includes 1 year of working directly with the chemically dependent.
- Must complete 12 hours annually of in-service or training in areas supportive of the skill development required by NET and the Pennsylvania Department of Health Bureau of Drug and Alcohol Programs; one half of these hours must be attained from resources outside of NET
- Will receive 10 hours of training in HIV, STDs, and TB.
- If the Clinical Supervisor is licensed and/or credentialed, all requirements necessary to maintain such license or credential must be met.
- If Clinical Supervisor has less than 2 years of clinical experience working directly with the chemically dependent person, 6 of the training hours (relating to staff development) required in the first year of employment shall be in the diseases of addiction.