To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA 19154
- Mark Bontempo
- Phone: 215-357-6590
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Warehouse Manager - Chemical - Philadelphia
The Bontempo Group • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a global market leader in the chemical industry, with over 25+ year history has an immediate need for a Warehouse Manager in their facility in the Philadelphia area. This organization has manufacturing facilities in the USA, China, Europe, and also operates in more than 40 countries.
The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for Inventory Control, Material Handling, Shipping, Receiving, Packing, Warehousing, Logistics and Supply Chain Operations. Responsible for subordinate supervisors, and the direction and coordination of all warehousing activities and personnel within the facility. We seek someone to review existing procedures, flow, materials, shipping/receiving, and systems, and offer improvements to the business.
· Bachelor's Degree required from accredited university (equivalent experience may be considered)
· 10+ years of Warehouse/Materials management, experience in the chemical industry strongly preferred.
· Must have experience working in a high volume supply chain/warehouse environment
· Working experience using business information systems, supply chain management systems and inventory control systems required.
· Experience with Lean, Kanban, 5Why, or other process improvement methodologies is required
· Must have high integrity level, strong leadership and problem-solving skills and the ability to influence and educate subordinates.
· Strong business acumen and ability to interface with commercial organization, manufacturing organization & technology organization
· Strong project management skills and highly detail oriented.
· Highly collaborative yet able to function independently