To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Event and Communications Assistant-Entry Level
Confidential • Austin, TX
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Event Communications Assistant-Entry Level
Paid Training-Travel Opportunities-Entry Level Management Opportunities
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
-Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
-Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc. -Marketing opportunity for revenue
-Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
-Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral
-Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
- 0-5 years experience managing public and marketing events, retail, sales, promotions, campaigns
- BS in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or or related experience
- Proven ability to establish strong relationships within the consumer, business and/or clients
- Proven ability to develop and execute successful communications/marketing strategies and plans
- Proven ability to plan and execute events
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to contribute at both a strategic and an operational level
- Ability to work with urgent deadlines, flexible priorities and manage multiple high-priority assignments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Results driven, energetic, resourceful and hands-on individual with a strong service orientation
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full-time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sports, part time, manager, accounting, marketing, clerical,, management, computer, engineer, human resources, driver, security, administrative assistant, purchasing, , medical, administrative, receptionist, retail, maintenance, warehouse, entry level, education, finance, director, telecommunications, real estate, engineering, insurance, data entry, project manager, information technology, part time, printing, technician, legal, automotive, teacher, winter, banking, analyst, nursing, restaurant, controller, network, public relations, environmental, design, quality, safety, secretary, office, assistant, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, social services, java, all, graphic, mba, holiday, office manager, communications, sales manager, training, project management, hospitality, pharmaceutical sales, Spanish, buyer, facilities, professional, mechanical, bartender, help desk, travel, logistics, call center, truck driver, inventory, financial analyst, computers, pharmacist, police, teaching, counselor, chemist, plant manager, photography, bookkeeper, medical sales, electrical engineer, health, trader, bilingual, business analyst, recruiter, cfo, accounts payable, sports, , cashier, financial, music, social worker, publishing, project, support, business development, lpn, welder, clerk, technical, .quality assurance, government, distribution, secretarial, sales management, coordinator, entertainment.