To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Wayne Crews
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TBC Corporation • Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Franchise Operations Manager (FOM) has multiple functions focused on supporting new/existing Franchisees,growing opportunities in new markets for the franchise and ensure brand compliance and consistency. The FOM is highly engaged in leading franchisees through change management, helping new franchisees become operationally proficient. The FOM is knowledgeable about the Big O Tires brand standards, training techniques & policies, store operations and "go-get" marketing as well as, execution on key TBC initiatives. The FOM is a Brand Ambassador for the Big O franchise brand and is a key player in helping the brand grow across all markets. This will include: sales execution, customer service, bay management, branding, ensuring compliance with our standards as well as, training/development.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- FOM provides in-store support to new/existing Franchisees, or to new stores, for a determined length of time.
- Provides supplemental training to staff on front office & back shop practices to include sales, P&L's, ROI, labor and controllable expenses.
- Reviews completion of equipment installment, computer equipment, software, brand compliance and any other items relevant to franchisees needs.
- Establishes relationships with existing Big O franchisees looking to expand and helps educate franchisees on the benefits of utilizing FOM services.
- FOM works with the following teams: Franchise Field, Franchise Business Consultants, Division V.P.’s and Director of Operations, among other team members at any given time and/or during market visits as well as, execution on other Big O initiatives.
- The above list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and you may be required to undertake other responsibilities and training as requested or assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but no required
- Experience: 2+ years of sales experience in the automotive industry, brand compliance experience or franchise experience in automotive and/or with multi-unit retail industries
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, as well as, listening, training and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, motivate and influence franchisees
- Results driven
- Microsoft Office Skills: PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- P&L management in a competitive automotive environment. Thorough understanding of key financial metrics and ratios (cash flow, break-even, profitability, ROI, labor, controllable expenses, managing Gross Profit% vs. Gross Profit Dollars, etc.) and operational drivers with the ability to recommend and convince franchisees to make changes where appropriate
- Ability to engage with TBC corporate support departments when necessary
- Highly motivated self-starter and a strong work ethic with a positive attitude
- Deliver impeccable customer service and foster and maintain a high level of professional courtesy and integrity
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player with a high level of accountability, strong follow-up skills, and a passion for the business