We are seeking highly motivated entry-level Customer Service- Call Center Specialists to join our workforce. In this position, you will play a key role answering incoming customers’ requests and inquiries, providing order processing support, while delivering best-in-class customer service.
Here at CoWorx, our focus is to get to know you, learn about your skills, your goals and your preferences, and then match you with just the right program, which provides you with limitless potential for success.
As a Call Center Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting high profile business accounts. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority, so you will be utilizing your exceptional customer service skills and excellent call handling abilities to deliver quality service and support to our valued customers.
Hiring Event-CoWorx June 24-June 25 9am-4pm
Sign up today using the link below to reserve your spot at our outdoor hiring event in Bethlehem, PA!
The event will be outdoors at STI and will comply with all CDC recommendations for ensuring public health and safety and will adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Food and beverages will be provided to attendees and we will be giving away gift cards for all completed applications!
Please bring an ID to the event and if possible complete our interest form to speed up your application process: 5297671251706
- Providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor
- Accurate data-entry and record-keeping
- Following up with customers to ensure satisfaction
- High school diploma or GED
- 6 months customer service experience
- Ability to achieve goals and exceed expectations—your own as well as ours!
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
- Basic computer skills including, MS Office products
- Bilingual Eng/Spa required for some positions
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Employee Referral Programs
- Weekly Pay
- Team-centric environment
We will be happy to assist with interviews on video/phone!
We are taking steps to ensure that all of our facilities are held to high standards of cleanliness and sanitation, and we also practice social distancing in the workplace by providing individuals with the appropriate amount of space while they work.