To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mankato, MN
- Jared Smerchek
- Phone: 262-886-8000 ext: 232
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PointOne Recruiting Solutions • Mankato, MN
Posted 5 days ago
The Project Engineer will be responsible for the application of engineering principles to improve productivity and reduce manufacturing costs in the aluminum Die Casting department. This person will also provide technical direction for mechanical design and development of products in support of cost, schedule, and performance goals, while acting as the communication point person for customers and manufacturing concerning engineering and quality issues.
Responsibilities - Project Engineer
- Provides engineering leadership for current and new projects involving the Die Casting department
- Establishes engineering and product design standards for manufacturability.
- Acts as the liaison between the customer, manufacturing, quality and the tool shop to resolve drawing and/or tooling questions
- Ensures that tooling, gating and runner designs are meeting specifications, for optimum production efficiency
- Provides technical input during the new product start-up meetings to establish, the correct process routing, in order to meet or exceed the quality and cost goals, as quoted
Requirements - Project Engineer
- Associate’s degree in Engineering required; Bachelor’s preferred
- Previous Project Engineer experience within a Foundry
- Must have previous Die Cast or Permanent Mold experience
- Experienced working with customers
Apply Now! Send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]