To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Allentown, PA
- Dave Bontempo
- Phone: 215-357-6590
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electricians - Industrial/Manufacturing - Allentown, Pa - Need 3
The Bontempo Group • Allentown, PA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Industrial Electrician- NEED 3
- Installing, troubleshooting, repairing, modifying, and performing preventative maintenance, etc on all electrical units, controls, components, and related wiring with adherence to all safety regulations
- Moving and installing existing or new equipment
- Performing work requiring extensive knowledge of electrical schematics, including electronic theory and principles
- Maintaining inventory of electrical parts and motors, advising management of purchasing requirements
- Operating mobile equipment, including forklifts, lifts, and booms to assist with all production work.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with a trade school certification preferred and a minimum of three years related experience
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, schematics and drawings, handbooks, specifications, equipment manuals, parts lists and other written materials
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools, electrical test equipment and related tools and instruments necessary to perform the job
- Demonstrated knowledge of Allen Bradley systems, VFD's, PLC hardware and software, AC/DC circuits, 4-20 mA circuits and 440 MCC's
- Good troubleshooting skills, ability to diagnose and complete repairs in emergencies
- Ability to take direction as well as be self-motivated and work alone under high-pressure situations
- Flexible to work up to 12-hour shifts (days or nights), including weekends and overtime
- Physical ability to push, pull, bend, stoop, kneel, climb, walk, and lift up to 50 pounds, including working in confined spaces