To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Schaumburg, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Spa Franchise Ops Manager
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A leading Massage and Facial Spa Franchise is seeking a Regional Spa Operations Manager. Candidate will be high energy, highly motivated professional with excellent communication skills, proven analytical ability, and strong leadership traits. In their assigned territory, the Manager will support Spas in the day-to-day operation of the business. Through analysis and coaching, the Manager will be the main corporate resource contact for franchisees. This position requires approximately 60% of the Managers’ time performing on-site operational support visits and reports to the Vice President, Operations.
• Establish and execute regular ‘phone-contact’ schedule with approximately 25 spas in the assigned territory in accordance with company protocol
• Establish and prepare Quarterly Evaluations for each location’s quarterly on-site visit
• During visits, complete the compliance walkthrough and evaluation forms to be approved by the VP of Operations and CEO then submitted to the franchise owner
• Maintain detailed and organized files on each spa in the assigned territory
• Utilize KPIs to assess operational weaknesses in each spa in the assigned territory
• Develop and deliver action plans to improve spa performance of each location in the assigned territory
• Conduct in-spa training and role-play sessions with spa staff
• Conduct regional/market-wide operational training programs
• Communicate as needed with the Training, Marketing, and IT departments to fully support each location as these departments impact day-to-day operations and pre-opening operations
• Meet regularly with the VP of Operations and quarterly with the Corporate Executive Team
• Participate in quarterly operations call
• Develop revenue budgets for each spa in the assigned territory
• Meet quarterly and annual revenue goals for each spa in the assigned territory
• BA/BS required – Business or other related field preferred
• 2+ years professional experience
• Ability to travel as required
• Demonstrated ability to evaluate and balance team and individual workloads through effective time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• General computer and Microsoft Office knowledge
• Proven ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients
• Demonstrated effectiveness in coaching and motivating others
• Basic sales skills