To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10700 Montgomery Road
Montgomery, OH 45242
- Jessica Sibley
- Phone: 5136054887
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Development Consultant
Strategic Franchising • Montgomery, OH
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking an experienced, goal driven, consultative sales professional for an opening on our Franchise Development team based in Cincinnati.
This position is an essential part of the development team, and responsible for the growth of the franchise business throughout the U.S. and Internationally. Our Consultants come from a variety of sales backgrounds including technology, recruiting, consulting, and small business ownership.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage the sales pipeline and leads from the initial inquiry to awarding
- Execute sales process adhering to Federal regulations, policies and procedures
- Make consistent contact with each prospective owner to establish the relationship and establish interest in a franchise purchase
- Consistently and passionately work with prospects & team members to achieve the awarding of a franchise to each qualified candidate
- Collaborate with team and other departments to share best practices
- Perform basic account maintenance and assist in the sales process as needed or directed
- Meet personal conversion goals and, assist in attaining brand goals for franchise sales overall
- 3 years of successful sales experience and/or experience in coaching - working closely with small business owners and a solid understanding of what it takes to own your own business (franchise sales and/or previous business ownership a plus!)
- Must have a high level of professionalism with excellent verbal & written communication skills as well as public-speaking
- Organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Consultative communication skills with the ability to influence, coach and motivate
- Passionate, strong work ethic with the ability to thrive in a competitive sales atmosphere
We offer a competitive compensation package, including paid vacation, two options for health, dental and disability insurance options, company paid life, and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.