Skip navigation
Unable to save this job. Please try again later.

{msg}

Email this Job to Yourself or a Friend

To begin the application process, please enter your email address.

Company Contact Info

Already have an account?

Sign in to apply with your saved resumes.

New to CareerBuilder?

Don't have an account? Continue as a guest!

Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.

Report this Job

Trust and Site Security Team.

Don't miss out on new jobs!

Get the latest Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Driver jobs in Harrisburg, PA delivered directly to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Saving Your Job Alert

Job Alert Saved!

Could not save Job Alert!

You have too many Job Alerts!

This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.

Sign Up

or   Sign In Here
Password Must Contain
• 
8 to 15 characters
• 
1 uppercase letter
• 
1 number or symbol
• 
1 lowercase letter
Cancel
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!

Email Send Failed!

CDL B Driver

Complete Personnel Logistics • Harrisburg, PA

Posted 28 days ago

Job Snapshot

Full-Time
Experience - At least 2 year(s)
Degree - High School
$18.19 /Hour
Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Holiday and Vacations, etc
Transportation
Transportation, Warehouse
0

Applicant

How Do You Compare to the Competition?

Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account

Job Description







Complete Personnel Logistics has a GREAT Opportunity for the Right Professional CDL Class B Truck Driver. The Company is a Major Manufacturer and Distributor of Building Products, Siding, Windows, and Roofing Products and very rarely has openings. Daily operations are split and will have the employee drive a 26' box truck  or a boom truck about 70% of the time and work in the warehouse the other 30% of the time unloading and loading trucks, pulling orders and other warehouse duties. 

Job Summary for a CDL-B with Warehouse exp.
  • Monday-Friday
  • $18.19 per hour
  • Average 45-50 hours a week
  • 1st Shift Starting at 7:00 AM
  • 100% Driver Load with Moffett
  • Full Benefit Package after 90 day Probationary Period .


The Ideal Candidate will have: (Preferred but not required)

Exceptional Customer Service Skills and Background
Positive & Professional Demeanor 
Outstanding Attendance & Safety Record
Stable Work History


For consideration please call Complete Personnel Logistics at 800-541-8154 ext. 243 and ask for Ann.

Job Requirements

All applicants must adhere to the following requirements for the CDL-B Truck Driver with Warehouse experience.

CDL Class B with 2 years of Verifiable Experience
Exp. in operating heavy  machinery or a boom a plus
must be able to operate a stick shift
21 years of age or older
Able to Lift 100 pounds
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Max of 2 Citations in the past 3 years


For consideration please call Complete Personnel Logistics at 800-541-8154 ext. 243 and ask for Ann.


Job ID: Harrisburg, PA/ALS
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this Job.
CAREERBUILDER TIP
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Don't miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.

Saving Your Job Alert

Job Alert Created

Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.

Maximum Email Alerts

This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.