To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cary, NC
- Sandhya Suryaprakash
- Phone: 6098290009
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Lead Java Serverside Developer
Digipulse Technologies, Inc • Cary, NC
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
DIRECT CLIENT URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR SR. JAVA DEVELOPER
Our Direct Client is looking for qualified Sr. Java Developer.
This is a 2yrs+ Contract and we are filling this position ASAP. Candidates will be hired over a Phone & Web ex Interview.
Requirement for Lead Java Developer:
Sr Java Server Side lead Developer with 8-10+ years’ experience
- Strong on Core Java
- Strong in Restful API Design
- Strong in Spring Batch
- Strong in SQL Development
- MUST Have worked in CI/CD environment
- MUST Have Lead experience and Hands on Development
Job Description for Lead Java Developer:
- Provide subject matter expertise
- Analyze and research to support development of business stories
- Hands on development across the tech stack as required – Java, Angular, Dot Net, PL/SQL, Amazon Web Services
- Design, develop and implement solutions for development of RESTful web services o Develop and conduct appropriate unit and integration tests, and deployment scripts o Assist in defining software architectures, including collaborating with technical leads to explore existing systems, determining areas of complexity and potential risks to successful implementation, and analyzing the application’s capabilities
- Prepare and provide status updates to business and technology management
- Execute initiatives to assist in driving the implementation of product strategy and technology roadmap – move the needle further
- Define and communicate business value of technology work to customer and internal stakeholders
- Work with internal stakeholders on fit, functionality and enablement
- Work to engage in product strategy, planning, roadmap, requirements management, customer communications, release planning, supplier management, product backlog, and product reporting