To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
- Sandhya Suryaprakash
- Phone: 6098290009
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Scrum Master - Locals Only
Digipulse Technologies, Inc • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
DIRECT CLIENT URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR SCRUM MASTER
The Team is growing and the Manager is looking to add an additional Scrum Master.
Person Must Be:
+ Scrum Master Certified
+ Previously Work with Multiple Companies
+ Previously Managed Multiple Teams at one time
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB - SCRUM MASTER
This position will provide subject matter expertise and direction on complex projects/initiatives for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility to ensure Scrum theory, practices, and rules are understood and enacted. The Scrum Master will support two or three scrum teams within a fast-paced application development environment while adhering to Scrum principles. S/he will lead complex large scale and/or enterprise-wide Agile programs and coordinate with various program support teams.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - SCRUM MASTER
• Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assess the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
• Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
• Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
• Provides subject matter expertise to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
• Provides direction on complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives to build and enhance the capability of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
• Leads multiple high performing Scrum teams facilitating progress toward delivery goals using agile practices and coordinates information with other non-scrum teams involved in the project.
• Practices and promotes Lincoln’s specialized Agile/Scrum delivery methodology including managing budget and schedules for assigned programs/projects.
• Identifies dependencies and removes impediments to project progress, identifies areas of risk, and develops and implements complex mitigation plans.
• Facilitates core Agile meetings with two or three teams (Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up, Demo, Retrospective and Backlog refinement).
• Develops metric reports on project status, budget, schedule, and Agile metrics such as velocity and cycle time.
• Manages internal and external communication, improves transparency, and communicates information throughout the organization.
• Leads collaboration sessions with internal clients on complex/large-scale projects to formulate creative and practical solutions to software challenges.
• Interfaces and effectively communicates with business and technical resources.
• Synchronizes with non-technical teams to deliver releases smoothly.
• Identifies key cross-functional issues and project synergies; provides guidance with complex project issues.
• Collaborates effectively with management and appropriate project stakeholders on issues and conflicts that impact time, cost, scope, quality and risk of assigned complex projects/programs.
• Acts as a primary communication hub between the various functional departments and the software development team to foresee risks, formulate plans, and organize activities to ensure sprints are completed on time.
• Contributes to the software development process improvement initiatives and associated documentation, and provides valuable guidance to peers based on process/product knowledge and scrum experience.
• Ensures clear communication and organization of the team(s), along with maintaining the core scrum artifacts and facilitating the core scrum ceremonies.
ADDITIONAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES - SCRUM MASTER
• Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines. Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
• Remains current in profession and industry trends.
• Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by: - Making suggestions for improvement- Learning new skills, procedures and processes
• Performs other duties as required.
If interested, Please reply with your Daytime number, Salary rate and Work authorization.
Please send your resume or any questions directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or feel free to reach me at 609-829-0009
Ph: 609 829 0009
Email id: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]