To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Overland Park, KS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director Of Operations
Overland Park, KS
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is looking for a Director of Operations.
Lead the implementation of operational strategies and objectives across multiple revenue generating departments. Understand each product and manage improvement of operational efficiency. Exceed the product delivery of overall customer satisfaction based on established production indicators. Consistently challenge each aspect of the operational process to improve product margin. Meet with Customers and Vendors to consistently improve relations and ensure their expectations. Work closely with finance and technology to improve product operations and gross margins and manage an expense budget to company’s expected variance each month. Research, analyze, validate and document effectiveness of existing operational business processes and develop strategies for meeting Company goals and objectives.
- Manage Operation staffing, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and performance
- Manage process changes, enhancements and modifications to facilitate implementation of new or improved business processes. Communicate to department heads such changes and modifications using appropriate communication tool(s)
- Responsible for development and management of department budget
- Establish performance goals for each department and direct report
- Monitor department performance against performance goals to ensure that customer expectations are exceeded
- Interface with Client Manager, Sales or others, as needed, to ensure client satisfaction
- Collaborate in planning, design, development, testing and implementing new technology or enhancements to existing technology
- Establish/Enhance and monitor performance reporting systems
- Support all departments to meet production goals
- Work with department heads to ensure all company policy and procedure manuals are current at all times
- Submit relevant monthly operating data to President
- Understand and support the company’s goals and objectives
- Participate in corporate strategic planning as required
- Provide a work environment that promotes positive energy, creativity and teamwork among associates.
- BA Degree in Business Management or related field
- At least ten years of demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff, groups and major projects or initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational, writing and presentation skills
- Deep understanding of accounting, reporting and annual budgeting
- Excel at operating in a fast paced, community environment
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- High sense of urgency