To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Mack and Associates, LTD.
- Phone: 3123680677
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Mack & Associates, Ltd • Chicago, IL
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A leading real estate organization is looking for an Office Manager for their corporate headquarters. The salary range for this role is $45-55k.
Responsibilities of the Office Manager:
• Serve as primary contact for all office services related issues and requests for the two corporate; ensure corporate floors are always maintained in a tidy and presentable manner
• Serve as back up Receptionist for corporate office to include covering daily breaks
• Assist the Human Resources department with administrative tasks and other projects as requested
• Place and stock all office and kitchen supply orders; ensure inventories are maintained and replenished as needed
• Coordinate office moves, including liaising with employees, building staff, contractors, furniture providers; maintain office move records including cost analysis, recording invoices, seating charts, etc.
• Audit and code corporate invoices and prepare expense reports
• Act as point of contact for the maintenance of office machines, such as photocopiers, postage machine, coffee machines, ice maker, etc.; coordinate maintenance with the appropriate party
• Assist with planning corporate office events, to include farewell/welcome gatherings, holiday activities/parties, lunches, etc.
• Act as point of contact for company credit card, ensuring accounting has proper back-up, etc.
• Perform additional responsibilities as requested
Requirements of the Office Manager:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/education required
• 2+ years of previous administrative and/or office management experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft based software
• Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks, manage time effectively, establish workflow priorities and work independently with high attention to detail
• Prior employment history demonstrating the ability to work in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment while managing multiple tasks and priorities, and produce accurate results in a highly-organized manner