To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
825 Tech Center Drive
Columbus, OH 43230
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Services Specialists | Health Care
Intermedix • Columbus, OH
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Intermedix has been a leader in healthcare business services and technology enabled solution for over 30 years. Our solutions support planning, communication, command, and control to better connect healthcare providers, public health agencies, and emergency management personnel. We take pride in serving our clients with extensive industry expertise and exceptional technology to back it up. Today, with approximately 2000 employees, Intermedix annually processes more than 15 million patient encounters, collects over two billion in revenue for clients, and connects more than 95% of the United States population through its emergency preparedness and response technologies. Intermedix rewards innovation and hard work with opportunities for growth and development. If you are looking for a career to join an organization that is a leader in health and safety then Intermedix may be just the place for you. We are currently expanding out Columbus, OH office and are seeking:
Customer Services Specialists | Health Care
This is your official invitation to "get your foot in the door" with the Intermedix Patient Experience Team. We will personally review your resume and are prepared to interview qualified candidates.
• We are hiring 10 FULL TIME employees to work Mid-Morning Shifts, 4 days Monday through Friday 9:30 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. with Saturdays 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.; off Sundays.
• Eligible for a performance based bonus
• First two weeks training schedule Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST mandatory.
Our Gahanna office specializes in EMS (Ambulance) billing. The Patient Experience Call Center is a small, friendly environment. We invest in our employees through training and earned opportunity and are looking for individuals who will invest long term along with us.
Position Summary: Responds to incoming calls from patient account holders, an authorized representative of the patient, insurance companies, or an authorized entity. Questions or problems are addressed by accessing account information in the computer system, relaying the appropriate information in a courteous and helpful manner, by making corrections to the information in the system, or generating written requests to other Teams and documents encounters to the account. Team Members performing this job function will receive incoming telephone calls regarding patient accounts. With a friendly, courteous and professional demeanor, they will work to independently answer the caller’s questions about the account and/or will make updates or corrections to the account by accessing the patient account information in the computer system. Resolving the caller’s issues as completely as possible and as quickly as possible with a high level of accuracy and follow-through are key to succeeding in this position.
1. Attainment of performance proficiency in accordance with standards as specified in the Patient Account Representatives Production Standards documentation.
2. Generation of written requests for activity to be processed by other Teams and to generate documentation of transactions for reporting to Leadership. Any written requests received should be completed as is appropriate to that specific request on a daily basis.
3. Utilization of the prepared script, P.A.R. General Information, and the Correspondence Training Manual documents to properly respond to inquiries.
4. Development of an accurate understanding and application of information contained in the Client Manuals in order to complete daily assignments.
5. Performance of any other special projects or assignments in a timely and accurate manner, as assigned.
6. Maintenance of acceptable levels of attendance and punctuality as specified in Company policies and in the Patient Account Representative Attendance Standards.
7. Understanding, support, enforcement and compliance with all company policies, procedures and standards of business ethics and conduct.
8. Display a positive attitude as well as professional, polite, considerate and courteous conduct and treatment of others in the course of duties.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong customer focus and phone etiquette.
• Friendly and team-oriented.
• Previous customer service/call center experience a plus
• Previous word-processing experience with a minimum typing speed of 35 WPM
• Previous computer experience is very helpful.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus.
825 Tech Center Drive, Suite 200
Gahanna, OH 40223
High School Diploma or equivalent
We offer medical, dental, 401k, generous paid time off, and many other perks.
Come work for a leader in the healthcare industry.
For additional company information please go to our website at www.Intermedix.com
Thank you for considering Intermedix for your next employment.
“Intermedix is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer."
© 2017 Intermedix Corporation │ www.intermedix.com
Trailblazing Innovation | Collaborative Mindset | Customer Obsession | Uncompromising Respect | Passionate Stewardship