To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3445 Box Hill Corporate Center Drive
Abingdon, MD 21009
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Project Engineer
MRA • Abingdon, MD
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Morris & Ritchie Associates, Inc. (MRA) is currently seeking a Senior Project Engineer for our Land Division in our Abingdon, Maryland Office. The Senior Project Engineer is responsible for hands-on design and management of land development projects from initial project planning through preparation of construction documents and permitting.
- Develop preliminary design concepts, detailed plans and construction plans in the areas of site layout, storm drain design, storm water management, sediment and erosion control, and utilities.
- Responsible for management of design teams and leading designers in coordination and completion of land development plans.
- Interact with clients, contractors, and reviewers.
- Perform due diligence and review of ordinances and agency regulations with respect to site permits, approval procedures and schedules of authorities having jurisdiction.
- Provide assistance to other team members and management in order to accomplish department goals and objectives.
- Maryland SWM and ESC regulatory experience is a plus.
Experience in Maryland Market Areas (specifically Baltimore County, Baltimore City, and Anne Arundel County) preferred but not required
Proficiency in AutoCAD required, Civil 3D preferred
Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering; Master’s degree a plus
Professional registration is preferred