Must be willing to relocate to Grayson County
If you’re truly hard-working, self-determined, and self-disciplined, ready to seek a new path in Grayson County... this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
We're looking for individuals that live or are willing to relocate or to our location in Grayson County.
We are in the insurance industry and this is a fully commissioned position. What makes this company stand out from other commission-based jobs is the business platform and the compensation structure. And no cold-calling required as we only contact families that have reached out to us. Do not worry about lack of experience or knowledge in the industry, as we provide exceptional training.
You control your income!
- Full time agents earn $100K+ annually
- You control your hours!
- You control your own business!
- You work on your own schedule and you are your own boss with supportive, strong mentorship.
- You cherish work/ life balance!
You understand the importance of family and self-improvement. Self-improvement derives value in work and personal relationships.
Major qualifications for candidate:
- Hard worker/ self-disciplined
- Excellent at time-blocking
- Dedicated to self-improvement
- Willing to follow a guaranteed success system
Why work hard to build a business and not earn any equity? As a Texas Farm Bureau Insurance representative, your hard work turns into equity that provides you the opportunity to sell or pass down in the future. Plus, the big advantage with insurance is that it’s a must-have for many Americans who own a car or home, also for those Texans that are looking for and life insurance to leave for their love ones.
There’s MORE to being with Texas Farm Bureau Insurance
• Pay NO franchise or royalty fees (not a franchise opportunity)
• Enjoy a better work/life balance
• Earn repeat revenue from policy renewals
• Enjoy unlimited earnings potential
• Enjoy immediate brand-name recognition in the State of Texas
There’s MORE support than you think
• Up to 3 years of enhanced compensation package
BE MORE than just an agent. Be a Texas Farm Bureau Insurance owner and start building equity in a small business of your own with a locally recognized brand helping to drive leads to your door. For more information visit (your own site)
Must have the following:
- Prior sales background preferred (i.e: Pharma industry, car sales)
- Previous insurance experience a PLUS!
- An Associate's or a Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Experience in playing an active role in the day to day operations, coaching, budgeting, planning and staffing strategies or experience in business or sales management
Sales representative, sales executive, inside sales, outside sales, sales manager, account manager, operations manager, business development, business development manager, call center manager, supervisor, director, real estate, realtor, insurance agent, insurance account representative, insurance broker, franchise owner, customer service, business consultant, physical education, relocate
Must Be Willing To Relocate to Grayson County to Apply
- Insurance Account Representative
- Insurance Agent
- Insurance Broker
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative