To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
- Leslea Scott
- Phone: 713-438-0919
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Epic Healthy Planet Analyst
Icon Information Consultants • Houston, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Senior Healthy Planet Analyst contributes to the Business Intelligence mission of turning data into information and information into insight to help improve the quality of patient care. This role provides the depth of expertise and knowledge within the Epic System and Healthy Planet program. The Senior Healthy Planet Analyst is responsible for the developing and administering build, architecture and maintenance of the Healthy Planet Program within Epic. This would include developing metrics, registries and the framework for quality metrics and population health initiatives within the Epic software.
Core Job Functions Include
- Plans, Analyzes, designs, implements, tests, debugs and maintains Epic software applications
- Provides guidance and support to end-users to enhance the use of the Epic system.
- Performs analysis and troubleshooting to resolve complex incidents not resolved by the user or tier I support.
- Produces knowledge articles, architecture documents, and strategic plans as needed to guide the technical strategy of the department. Holds others accountable to utilizing and keeping that documentation up to date within their content area.
Minimum Qualifications Include
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Healthcare or related Business Degree OR 8 years of related work experience. OR equivalent combination of education and experience where each year of education equates to two years of experience (four years of experience will be substituted for an Associates degree and eight years of experience will be substituted for a Bachelors degree)
- Minimum of three (3) years of Epic related experience required.
- Minimum of one (1) Epic Certification with current NVT required.
Position Specific Qualifications
Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration Preferred.
Experience in Inpatient or Ambulatory setting preferred
EpicCare Inpatient and Ambulatory Certification preferred
Minimum of one (1) year of experience building metrics within Epic
Minimum of two (2) years of experience as an Epic Certified analyst/builder with one or more of the following modules required: MyChart, Healthy Planet, or metrics framework.
Knowledge related to one or more of the following: Meaningful Use, Clinical Quality Metrics, PQRS, MACRA, CPC+, Healthy Planet
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Include
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Solid communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work in department and interdepartmentally to articulate ideas, negotiate resolution of issues, and achieve objectives.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other productivity tools and assigned applications and technologies.