To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
351 Interstate 35 Business Loop
New Braunfels, TX 78130
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
- Phone: 830-606-8011
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Porter / Lot Attendant
Bluebonnet Motors • New Braunfels, TX
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Isn’t it time you took your automotive service career further?
- Entry Level Automotive Porters greet and welcome service customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Entry Level Automotive Porters identify and direct Service Advisor to their customer.
- Entry Level Automotive Porters vacuum vehicle, install disposable seat covers, floor mats, and I.D. tags in all the vehicles taken in for service.
- Entry Level Automotive Porters drive vehicles from the service lane to their proper places in the service parking lot.
- Entry Level Automotive Service Porters / Lot Attendants deliver the keys and repair order hard copies to the appropriate Service Advisor's workstation immediately after parking a vehicle in the service parking lot.
- Entry Level Automotive Porters maintain the parking lot in a neat and organized manner.
- Inspect each vehicle for damage prior to parking for service and when retrieving after service for lot damage that may have been done during the vehicle's stay in the Service Department. Report any damage to Advisor and or management immediately.
- Wash vehicles.
- Run any necessary errand required by the dealership.
Entry Level Job Responsibilities
- Experience in customer relations and telephone handling is recommended.
- Valid driver's license
- Positive attitude
- Clean driving record
- Ability to drive manual and automatic transmission vehicles
We at Bluebonnet Motors want to make our service departments as efficient as our vehicles. And we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees.