To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1175 Peachtree Street Northwest
Atlanta, GA 30361
- Staffing Consultant, Carol
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Dental Office Administrative Assistant Schedule Coordinator
Feather Touch Dental Care • Atlanta, GA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Dental Front Office Administrative Assistant – Rare opening in a TOP quality private practice with MEDICAL INSURANCE BENEFITS!
Feather Touch Dental Care, the private practice of Dr. Neal Shah, Dr. David Kim and our long-term staff is seeking another permanent, full-time wonderful front office team member to be the “face of our office” and work hand-in-hand with outstanding professional team members to create an awesome work day for each other and an unparalleled experience for our patients.
Primary responsibilities of this position include coordinating our busy hygiene schedule while also team playing with fellow staff to answer phones, check in & out, input data and discover ways of providing exemplary customer service.
Our talented new team member will possess verbal skills that positively engage and motivate patients, create long-lasting relationships, educate and remind patients about the value of having dental treatments, have that perfect back up plan (quick call list) to fill last minute openings and assist new patients to find a great appointment match to their busy schedules.
Your dedicated work station is comfortably designed and the atmosphere in our office is like working with friends.
Requirements to apply for this position include:
1. At least 3 years stable work history in a customer face-to-face service position utilizing busy phones, data input, scheduling and intricate software processes.
2. Engaging personality to be effective with people.
3. Excellent speaking voice and listening skills to give statement to your intelligence and credibility.
4. Excellent references to verify your strengths and true team-playing attitude!
5. Ability to work our hours: on time and with excellent attendance.
6. Quick and accurate keyboard skills; software aptitude
7. Prior dental or medical practice experience is valuable, but not required to apply if all other criteria is satisfied.
Monday - Thursday 7:15 ready to work! Day ends: 4:30.
Three Friday mornings / month: 7:30 – 11:30.
Excellent compensation, paid parking, medical benefits, uniform stipend and MORE!
Learn more about us: atlantadentistmidtown.com.
Please – no calls, walk-ins or resume “drop offs”. Candidates will first be contacted with application instructions via email… so, please check your email and if you have high security settings, check your spam, too!
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume that contains details about past work history, education and skills to. If you are applying with Career Builder, press APPLY NOW.
Or, if you really want to standout and shine, send your resume directly to our gmail using the prefix WeMakeBigSmiles@.
Thank you for your interest! If your resume qualifies, you will receive an email from our staffing consultant inviting you to start the application process.