To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8 West Market Street
Georgetown, DE 19947
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
MRA • Georgetown, DE
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Morris & Ritchie Associates, Inc. (MRA) is are currently seeking a graduate Civil Design Engineer for our Land Division located in our Georgetown, Delaware Office. This position is open immediately.
Candidates with relevant internship experience and / or a minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience which may include: surveying, site engineering of roadways, utilities, and sediment/erosion control design with a focus on storm water management and/or water resources are preferred. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent Civil Engineering Graduate.
MRA OFFERS A COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PLAN!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage Options
Company Provided Life and Disability Coverage
AND SO MUCH MORE!!
Successful candidates MUST have:
· B.S. in Civil Engineering
· EIT Required
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preference will be given to Candidates with the following Qualifications / Experience:
- 1-2 year’s experience in land development, site engineering, sediment and erosion control
- Storm water management and water resources experience preferred, but not required
- Formal training in CAD Drafting & Design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD required; Civil 3D a plus