To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4950 West Norvell Bryant Highway
Crystal River, FL 34429
- Richard Brannon
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Regional Operations Manager
Lkq Corporation • Crystal River, FL
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Essential Job Duties:
1. Instill in all employees the desire to provide customers with excellent service, courteous treatment and quality products.
2. Coaches and motivates qualified staff.
3. Manage key performance indicators relative to sales growth, productivity, inventory control and profit margins.
4. Monitor branch sales plans and objectives.
5. Manages and monitors all departments within the designated budget.
6. Maintain compliance with all Federal, State, and Local laws, statutes and regulations, as well as all Company policies and procedures.
7. Comply with all safety standards and requirements to assure a safe and hazard-free workplace.
8. Support the continual improvement of LKQ’s quality improvement system, specifically in warehouse, production, dismantling and delivery.
9. Train/manage in all aspects of warehouse operations (includes shipping and receiving, cycle counting, warehouse reports, personnel management, pick ticket processing and pulling, driver check in/out, RF processes, warranty/vendor claim bin processes, and warehouse equipment maintenance and upkeep).
10. Train/manage in all aspects of administrative operations (includes A/R reports, postings, RMA & CM processing, deposit reconciliation & preparation, A/P Reports, VIRE, warranty/vendor claim processing, hand pay process, manifest processing).
11. Train/manage in all aspects of sales, customer service, and inside sales responsibilities (includes phone and counter sales, Prelude sales order process and research, product lookup, etc.).
12. Train/manage in all aspects of Sales Process/Customer Service/ISC Responsibilities (phone & counter Sales, Prelude sales order process and research, product look up and research, etc.)
13. Train/manage as necessary in all aspects of salvage dismantling and aftermarket production departments.
14. Train/manage the manager’s playbook.
15. Assumes other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications (Minimum Required Experience, Education, Knowledge/Skills/Abilities, Essential Physical Demands):
Education & Experience: High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent required. Additional computer software training or knowledge required. Prior experience that demonstrates effective supervision and leadership skills required.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Ability to apply basic principles of management; i.e., plan, organize, direct and control. Possess effective written and oral communication skills. Ability to establish priorities and exhibit effective time management skills. Must possess a valid driver’s license in order to operate a Company vehicle.
Machines, Equipment, and Software: Forklift, order selector, pallet jack, tow motor, pull cart, ladder. Company vehicle, computer, multi-user telephone system, copier, fax machine, and Microsoft Office software.
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment: This position requires individuals to be on their feet except when operating machinery or performing supervisory responsibilities. They must be able to stand for long periods, sit, walk, push, pull, bend, climb and be able to move/lift 75 pounds regularly. They must be able to climb ladders, stairs and withstand heights of more than 15 feet. Extensive overnight travel required.
Must be able to work under pressure with frequent interruptions.
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
*The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.