To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Markle, IN 46770
- Jared Smerchek
- Phone: 262-886-8000 ext: 232
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
PointOne Recruiting Solutions • Markle, IN
Posted 4 days ago
Experience - At least 5 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
$65,000.00 - $80,000.00 /Year
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts, Manufacturing
Relocation - Yes
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate with management and user personnel to develop production and design standards.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
- Estimate production costs, cost saving methods, and the effects of product design changes on expenditures for management review, action, and control.
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency using drafting tools on the computer.
- Confer with customers, vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, product and production specifications, manufacturing capabilities, or project status.
- Plan and establish sequence of operations to manufacture and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization.
- Study operations sequence, material flow, functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine worker functions and responsibilities.
- Recommend methods for improving utilization of personnel, material, and utilities.
- Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
- Record or oversee recording of information to ensure accuracy of engineering drawings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Related Field
- 5+ years of previous Manufacturing Engineer experience
- Experience with high-volume, automated machining and assembly manufacturing processes
- Working knowledge of TS-16949, SPC, GD&T and automotive manufacturing requirements
- Experience with CAD design software. Facility and process layout for technical presentation creation
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.