To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Breinigsville, PA 18031
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
J.F. Kiely Service Co. • Breinigsville, PA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
J.F. Kiely Service Co. is a standalone company residing in the Kiely Civil business unit of the Kiely Family of Companies specializing in turnkey engineering, procurement, and project management services for the natural gas, petroleum, water and wastewater industries. J.F. Kiely Service Co. performs work for publicly traded utility and energy companies, municipalities and private entities in multiple locations throughout the Northeast.
J.F. Kiely Service Co. is seeking a Project Manager to further assist with the growth currently underway within the organization as a provider of engineering, consulting, and project management services within the Northeast region. The successful candidate will have a minimum of seven years of diversified utility industry experience. The appropriate individual should have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an engineering field. The successful candidate will have an in depth understanding of refined liquid petroleum pipeline projects and natural gas pipeline and compressor station projects.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
Work closely with clients, contractors, and third-party providers in development of a project.
Responsible for the development of project scopes, designs, construction specifications and cost estimates,
Responsible for the development, execution and ongoing maintenance of the Project Management Plan for each assigned project. This includes; scope, schedule, cost, quality, communication, resource, issues, risks, change control and contractor management plans. Level of detail is driven by project size and complexity
Responsible to coordinate cross-functional communications between all departments (Engineering, Environmental, Design/Drafting, Survey, and Inspection)
Interface with other disciplines to ensure agreement on project deliverables and the timing of these deliverables,
Deliver the pipeline project and/or station to the sanctioned cost, schedule and performance criteria,
Provide required detailed project reporting to the client
Manage manpower requirements for projects
Utilize a system of high quality contract administration with suitable checks and balances,
Monitor contractor and supplier performance and act quickly on underperformance,
Ensure the application of relevant Health, Safety, Security and Environmental policies on all project activities. Promote a strong safety culture in project and functional teams, and in work undertaken by contractors and suppliers,
Manage project activities from project conception through planning, design, construction, start-up, commissioning and transfer to client,
Accountable for the safe and successful completion of projects in compliance with regulations and within established standards and other project management parameters.
- Extensive knowledge of the utility industry
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and limited job definition
- Understanding of utility expansion projects from feasibility concept, design, construction, startup, commissioning and transfer to operations
- Understanding of land access and ROW acquisition issues
- Understanding of regulatory environment
- Demonstrated leadership and management ability
- Has expert experience in Project/Program Management and is able to lead in the coaching and mentoring of team members to help them achieve individual expectations and deliverables. Demonstrates the ability to adapt to and lead, change, and coach others in the acceptance and support of change.
- High degree of initiative and independent judgment
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work with field employees and vendors as well as other disciplines
- Ability to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong oral/written communication skills and personal computer skills
Please reply with cover letter indicating salary requirements and work history. This position offers competitive pay, benefits, paid vacation and insurance.
J.F. Kiely Service Co. is an equal opportunity, M / F / D / V employer.