To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mid-South USA, TN
- Phone: Allee@austinallen.com
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Generalist
Austin Allen Company • Mid-South USA, TN
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Salary Up To $80,000 Plus Excellent Benefits & Paid Relocation to the Mid-South USA
Major manufacturer is looking for a strong Human Resource Generalist who is well-rounded with hands-on experience in each area of HR in a non-union manufacturing facility. You must possess strong leadership skills & demonstrate flexibility and desire to learn. You will need a Bachelors’ degree to move up, but there is opportunity for this position to grow to a Human Resource Manager. We are looking for an HR Generalist on their way up the corporate ladder!
Areas of focus for this Human Resources Generalist position will include:
- Benefits administration, Workers Compensation, Insurances
- Recruiting, Hiring, Compensation, Performance Management
- Training & Development
- Safety, Environmental, & Labor Compliance, OSHA, EPA, gov’t compliance
- Employee Relations, Union Avoidance
- HRIS & record keeping
Salary Up To $80,000 Plus Excellent Benefits & Paid Relocation to the Mid-South USA a wonderful area to live in! Great place to live, work, shop, & dine. We have music, festivals, museums, higher educational systems, sporting events of all kinds! Go antiquing or fishing. Live in the metro & enjoy the Downtown life or the quieter suburbs. Our town is just big enough to keep you busy, but not so big as to have traffic jams. Temperate weather, low cost of living, sweet tea, Southern charm, & great people! Benefits include Medical, Retirement, and Paid Vacation Days & Paid Relocation.
Requirements for this Human Resources Generalist position:
- Minimum 3 years Human Resource Generalist experience in the areas listed above
- Excellent computer skills especially in MS Office
- Excellent communications, time management, organization, problem solving skills
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/