To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orange, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Assistant
The Job Window • Orange, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Job Window's client in Orange is currently looking for a motivated professional to fill a permanent Customer Service & Sales Associate position within their marketing firm. Our client’s company provides outsourced management of marketing, sales, and customer service for major brands. They offer full training, so experience in the following fields is not required, but will be weighted upon presentation.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service & Sales Associate:
- Proactively communicate face-to-face with customers at in-field campaigns to promote products, provide service support, and increase sales.
- Identify opportunities for revenue and expansion of client’s business.
- Communicate to clients the services and products available to them.
- Report to the Sales Manager on potential promotional and sales strategies.
Since our client considers themselves an up and coming leader in the area, they are looking for a fast paced, high energy, competitive minded professional to cross train in all areas, including the following:
- Marketing and Sales
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Entry-Level Management
- Customer Service
Requirements of the Customer Service & Sales Associate Position:
- Experience in retail, restaurant/food service, hospitality, sales, field sales, regional sales, or territory development an asset, but not required.
- You must possess great people skills.
- You must demonstrate excellent work ethic and a "coach-able" demeanor.
- You must have a positive business attitude.
- You must be confident you'll be successful, just waiting for your next opportunity.
- Must be willing to start in an entry-level customer service & sales position.
If you are interested in the Customer Service & Sales Associate Position, submit your resume to our HR Department!
Keywords: Customer Service, Customer Service Associate, Customer Service Representative, CSR, Customer Relationship Management, CRM, Call Center, Telemarketing, Customer Support & Sales, Entry Level Customer Service, Customer Service Associate, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Experience, Telephone, Keyboarding, Administration, Retail Customer Service