To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irvine, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Accountant - $80-90K
Large Confidential co. - newly created position • Irvine, CA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Leading international company is seeking a Senior Accountant.
The Company offers additional opportunities for advancement and is looking for a long term person with potential to grow with the them. The company rewards their employees with plenty of opportunities to increase their skill set and marketability as an accounting professional. They care about their people and go out of their way to show the employees are respected and appreciated.
Company is seeking a Senior Accountant to provide accounting support to the organization and ensure that appropriate financial processes and systems are in place. Creates and maintains a culture of compliance and organizational excellence through collaboration with accounting and finance staff, Information Technology and management.
Responsible for the monthly close including developing calendars to ensure corporate deliverables are identified and achieved
Assist in the financial reporting process for internal management reporting
Assist in Improving the accounting and financial reporting process by helping evaluate processes and implementing changes.
Ensures that balance sheet reconciliations are completed and reviewed in a timely manner
Research and analyze accounting issues as they develop
Assists in the timely completion of all debits and credits assigned to them for the successful completion of the month end close
Work with business teams & Corporate functions to help improve financial results and efficiency
Support financial audits
Prepare bank and monthly account reconciliations
Participate in special projects as required
- Desire to help to automate, streamline and document processes
- Partnering with functional groups at all levels of the organization
- Analytical skills, creative problem solving ability, communication skills, and a personal commitment to quality.
- Strong customer service orientation in all dealings with internal and external customers
- Bachelors degree required (Finance/Accounting majors preferred).
- Direct accounting experience with intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Requires experience performing month end close duties including journal entries and reconciliations.
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to interface with all levels of management
- Ability to manage a broad range of activities and juggle multiple tasks
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Organized, self-motivated, ability to multi-task and work independently
- Working knowledge accounting systems a plus
About Company located in Orange, County, CA:
Confidential company located in Orange County, CA and actively looking to fill this role.
***Please apply with a WORD or .PDF VERSION of your resume. Resume submissions through LinkedIn cannot be read and therefore cannot be considered***
***Local candidates will be given primary consideration***
***Authorization to work in the US Required. Relocation expenses are not available***