To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60607
- Brooke Edwards
- Phone: 630-773-2200 Ext 207
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Process multi-state biweekly and special payrolls for 2,000 employees in 100 locations across four (4) states
- Review and audit payroll reports for accuracy and make necessary adjustments or corrections through established procedures
- Research, analyze and resolve difficult or technical problems presented by employees or outside agency representatives utilizing knowledge of common problems and entire payroll function.
- Coordinate and interact with federal and state agencies on issues pertaining to employee compensation and deductions (e.g., garnishments)
- Prepare payroll reports as needed for ad-hoc purposes and corresponding general ledger input
- Perform periodic audit to ensure information is accurate and follows prescribed guidelines
- Respond to third party requests for information (e.g., employment verification)
- Ensure systems and controls are set up accurately within payroll system to ensure compliance with local, state and federal guidelines
- Provide payroll processing direction to administrative support staff
- Utilize current ERIS for necessary reporting purposes
- Provide support for other Employee Resources functions such as Compensation, Benefits, Employee Relations and Training
- Identify process improvements by identifying issues, process delays and quality problems, and recommend solutions
- Stay informed of emerging trends and legislation; keep management informed of the impact of potential regulatory changes
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5 years previous payroll experience at the corporate level and with multi-state locations
- Demonstrated knowledge of executive compensation issues, including equity compensation
- Technical payroll or accounting skills required
- Professional Certification strongly preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with major payroll system strongly desired (UltiPro preferred)
- Employee Resources Generalist experience preferred
- Position may require the need to travel to other branch or meeting locations