To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
- Joseph Wingis
- Phone: (713) 881-8640
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Just Energy • Houston, TX
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Lighting Auditor will work in the field and focus on providing systematic, accurate and timely audits of existing lighting systems to support Just Energy’s commercial LED business. This is a new business unit within Just Energy, which will provide the Auditor with exposure to a high volume of buildings and products. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, possess professional customer service skills and have high technical aptitude.
Is Just Energy Group the place for you?
Just Energy Group is a leader in the energy sector offering green energy, retail and commercial energy. Our brands include Amigo Energy, Commerce Energy, Hudson Energy, Just Energy, and Tara Energy. We operate in markets in the US, Canada, and the UK. We value integrity, innovation, customer-centricity, responsibility, enrichment, and excellence.
Energy, Opportunity, and Growth are core to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us.
- You have the Energy to commit to going ‘above and beyond’ on everything you do, it is not the exception. You create success and deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
- You seek Opportunity You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business focused. You thrive working with diverse teams, and you are deeply committed to our collective success.
- Your Growth is about what you and your team accomplish together, and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You thrive on diversity in your work, on learning, and helping others learn as well. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help your team to do the same
Your Key Accountabilities:
- Conduct detailed assessments of lighting systems at client facilities.
- Educate customers and address questions relating to the design, benefits and advantages of energy efficient lighting systems.
- Assess customer needs, check lighting specifications and take measurements to ensure accurate data capture.
- Collaborate and support sales and internal operations teams in developing customer solutions and strategies.
- Stay up to date with LED lighting technology by attending manufacturer training and professional development courses as necessary.
- Update and manage customer data in Salesforce.
- Participate in operations strategy meetings, share field experience with internal staff.
Your background includes:
- 2-3 year's experience conducting commercial lighting audits, commercial energy audits or similar roles.
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) or similar certification.
- College degree in environmental, technical field or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to deliver clear and concise messages to various audiences (both written and oral.
- Detail oriented, comfortable working in the field and interacting with customers on a daily basis.
- Able to take full ownership of assignments and work with minimal supervision under tight deadline.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite: Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with lighting audit software Snapcount and Ecolnsight.
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM.