To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- SOUTHERN USA, KY
- Phone: Teri@austinallen.com
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Human Resources
Austin Allen Company • SOUTHERN USA, KY
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Director or Human Resources
Salary $140,000 - $160,000 + Bonus + Benefits & Paid Relocation to the Southern USA
This newly available opportunity for a Director of Human Resources reports to the VP of Human Resources. This is an incredible opportunity for a current HR Director who has reached the top of their organization or a strong Multi-Site Manager who is ready for the next step in their career. Looking for someone who has had a large (800+) work force of both full time and temporary employees. This person must have experience in either distribution or manufacturing.
As the Director of Human Resources, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting up to 4000 employees over multiple campuses
- Leading a team of 10 including HR Managers
- Ensuring company compliance with governmental areas of employment, labor relations, wage and salary administration, training, benefits, and other employee services
- Developing & administration of the HR department budget
- Direction and support of training initiatives
- Developing a strong partnership with senior operational leaders
- Developing strategic plans for the HR dept.
- Initiate and Lead all talent management efforts
- Be the HR SME for the operational leadership
Salary Range $140,000 - $160,000 PLUS Bonus + Great Benefits & Paid Relocation to the heart of the South, close to the Mississippi River and several lakes where you’ll want your boat near as there are several places you’ll love spending time with access to some of the best fishing around! Lower cost of living, temperate weather, gracious southern charm, antiquing, & great neighborhoods. You’ll have access to the bright lights of the big city and all its fine amenities such as museums, festivals, sports, & higher education. If you hunt turkey, rabbit, duck, or deer, then this will be a great area to live. Easy drive to the Gulf beach or mountains. Lovely place to live & raise a family.
To be considered for this Director of Human Resources position, you much have a Bachelors’ degree or the equivalent experience in Human Resources, Business or related.
- At least 5 years’ of experience in an HR Leadership role in a multi-site manufacturing, distribution, warehousing plant
- Must have knowledge of financial reporting, budgets, P&L and cost analysis
- Must have knowledge of Federal, State & Local Labor Laws
- Must be competent using Microsoft Office Suite & PowerPoint.
This is your opportunity to work with an amazing company that is experiencing rapid growth and offers the opportunity to work with a strong group of professionals, who are enjoying a fast paced and challenging work environment. This Director of Human Resources position will be the top HR position. Send your resume today to further your career journey.
TO APPLY: Email resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] OR teriATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/