To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
17950 Burt Street
Omaha, NE 68118
- Apply on Company Website
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician / Automotive Mechanic
Baxter Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • Omaha, NE
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Health spending accounts
- 401k plan with match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment
- Employee pricing on a car purchase or lease
Start your career as an automotive technician for Baxter Chrysler Jeep Dodge today.