To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Toby Levy
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
CONSTRUCTION INSPECTORS - NYCDDC & NJDOT
KS Engineers, P.C, • New York, NY
Posted 2 months ago
KS Engineers, P.C., is currently looking to fill the following position:
Position requires the following:
- NICET II minimum
- NYCDDC or NJDOT experience desired.
- Experience in monitoring and reporting construction activities and be able to coordinate and cover various activities.
- Have effective oral and written communication skills.
Under the supervision of the Resident Engineer or Assistant Resident Engineer, the Construction Inspector/Engineer will be responsible for inspection of contractor's activities.
- Assure that work is performed in accordance with contract provisions.
- Assure that materials and construction methods meet specified standards and codes.
- Assure adequate safety standards and that contractor's expenditures are adequately reported.
- Monitor and document the progress of construction.
- Night and/or weekend work may be required.
- Valid driver's license is required.
NJDOT requires ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician Grade I, ACI CCTC, NJSAT HMA & Rutgers TCC (traffic control coordinator).
Company Information: KS Engineers is a mid size firm with offices in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania & Connecticut.
Successful candidates will be offered excellent salary plus benefits package.
KSE offers excellent compensation, bonus package and benefits including generous paid time off, medical/vision/dental insurance, 401(k) Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Disability and Life Insurance.
KS Engineers is an "Equal Opportunity Employer"