Commercial Lines Account Manager - Insurance - Property and Casualty
- Fast Paced
- Drama Free
These are just a few words to describe the culture and atmosphere at the very reputable Insurance Brokerage/Agency that is seeking an experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager. We are looking for someone to support multiple Producers that have high value books of business. This person will work directly with the Producers. Helping with proposals, presentations, customer service, claims handling, renewals and cross selling. The right candidate must have experience working in an independent insurance agency dealing with multiple carriers, have experience with multiple commercial lines of coverage and be able to work in a team environment.
The position offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education and great training.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager include:
- Offer outstanding customer service to all clientele
- Market renewals and new business to appropriate insurance carriers
- Negotiate with Underwriters to provide the best possible rates according to underwriting guidelines
- Analyze Risks and make appropriate recommendations
- Ensuring policy applications are accurate and complete
- Calling on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze current programs and suggesting additions or changes
- Customizing programs to suit customer's individual needs, often covering a variety of risks
- Work with other departments to cross sell and service all accounts to the best of the agencies ability
- Support Producers and Account Executives with any guidance and customer service issues that arise
- Prepare proposals of rates for clients and potential clients
- Current California Property and Casualty License is required
- Basic indemnity coverage knowledge including various products for Commercial Lines Insurance
- Strong understanding of Underwriting Guidelines for multiple carriers
- Previous working experience with computers required; Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Agency Management Software experience such as TAM, AMS, EPIC, AMS 360, or Applied Systems a plus
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with individuals at all levels, both within and outside the agency
- Good interpersonal communication, customer service and time management skills essential
At Insurance Relief, our vision is simple. We are committed to establishing ourselves as California’s premier provider of strategic, high-quality insurance staffing services. We aim to be a true career partner – helping talented insurance professionals maximize their career opportunities. We give our employees the opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
All inquiries are kept confidential. We look forward to assisting you in advancing your career.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to speaking with you.