To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
243 Bank Street
New London, CT 06320
- Jon Werme
- Phone: 203-634-8427
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Support Representative
Hamilton Connections • New London, CT
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Hamilton Connections is currently seeking highly motivated, career-oriented candidates for an inside sales position with a prominent manufacturer in Pawcatuck, CT. This person will play a critical role in the company's sales organization supporting the field sales staff, as well as communicating with new and existing clients to meet the clients' needs while contributing to the company's success and continued growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand and communicate company’s products, services and capabilities.
- Understand and communicate industry and competitors’ products, services and capabilities.
- Through proficient use of interpersonal skills via phone and email, engage and probe customer to ensure their true needs are determined and provide optimal solutions.
- Respond in a timely and accurate manner to all incoming tasks and outbound activities.
- Resolve issues, internally and externally, in support of moving customer needs forward.
- Complete and respond to quotes per customer request.
- Enter received orders, full contract review, and send acknowledgement.
- Provide basic applications and product selection assistance.
- Regular outbound communications to follow up on quotes, opportunities, and leads.
- Provide support to Business Development and Outside Sales in efforts to support customer communications, etc.
- Maintain account relationships with key decision-makers at assigned accounts (C Rated Customers) and cultivate long-term relationships at all levels of account organization.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales, inside sales or related field.
- Experience in technical
- Experience in polymers and/or plastics is a plus.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Problem-solving skills and creativity.