To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
243 Bank Street
New London, CT 06320
- Jon Werme
- Phone: 203-634-8427
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Hamilton Connections • New London, CT
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Hamilton Connections is currently seeking candidates for an assembler position with a company in Madison, CT.
Primary Purpose of Position:
To assemble products and small machinery, including but not limited to, pouch lamination machines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles products according to verbal and/or written instruction.
- Perform final quality assurance and test inspections of products.
- Maintain written records of quality control and test inspection results.
- Inspect incoming inventory for assembly purposes.
- Maintain written records of incoming inventory.
- Housekeeping duties necessary to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Need to possess the ability to work both independently and part of a team.
- Must be comfortable operating hand tools, power tools and other production related equipment.
- Must be comfortable with electro-mechanical assembly processes and theory.
- The ability to read and understand wiring schematics.
- The ability to read and understand standard Bill of Materials.
- Must be able to demonstrate the use of sound judgement and communication.
- Flexibility is key as daily job functions can and do vary.
- General experience with Windows based computer programs is beneficial.
- Ability to lift and/or move machinery up to 90 pounds routinely.