To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Junior Advertising & Marketing Coordinator
The Job Window • San Francisco, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Job Window’s client in San Francisco is looking for a competitive, career-minded individual to fill a Junior Advertising & Marketing Coordinator position in their rapidly expanding marketing and advertising firm. This firm is a premier provider of promotional events, full service marketing solutions, and lead generation services within the technology, community and telecommunications sectors. Our client is recognized as a competitive leader because of their ability to intuitively connect with consumers to generate new business. There is a huge demand for our client’s cost-effective services due to the present economic state and they are in immediate need of a Junior Advertising & Marketing Coordinator to develop innovative marketing campaigns for prestigious clientele.
The right Junior Advertising & Marketing Coordinator will love the thrill of a challenge and be excited to dive into new things. Our client invests in the continual development of their approach and the skills of their talented sales and marketing team. As a Junior Advertising & Marketing Coordinator, you will receive full hands-on training in each division of our client’s company. With a powerful training program, this firm’s executives will develop you into an expert in persuasive presentation, organization, business networking, effective management, accountability.
This firm will take the time to develop and train you to handle any task and jump in when needed on any campaign. The right Junior Advertising & Marketing Coordinator can expect to be promoted within the first few months with hard work and dedication.
Responsibilities of the Junior Advertising & Marketing Coordinator:
- Build trust and rapport with prospective customers, providing clients with world class customer service and conducting in-person sales in a fast paced environment.
- Identify marketing and advertising needs in support of sales initiatives.
- Manage marketing campaigns and assisting with lead generation.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals as defined by team and company growth objectives.
Requirements of the Junior Advertising & Marketing Coordinator
- Understanding of marketing and sales fundamentals including product positioning, pricing, market research, and distribution preferred.
- Natural leadership ability.
- Looking to begin their career and willing to train at the entry level.
- Able to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
- Able to quickly learn and pick up on complex ideas.
- Willing to multi-task, jump in and help any campaign.
- Wants an exciting work environment.
- Sports- minded, competitive personality.
This is an Entry Level position. Must be willing to work hard in an Entry level position and attend appropriate training sessions.
Local applicants only! We are looking to hire & train ASAP. Social security or valid work permit is required as we are not currently offering sponsorships.
Want to get your career started now?
For immediate consideration please submit your resume online. College grads, experienced marketing professionals, skilled individuals, and interns are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Junior Advertising & Marketing Coordinator, Product Marketing, Brand Marketing, Event Marketing, Marketing Strategies, Marketing Coordinator, Advertising Assistant, Advertising and Marketing Communications, Advertising Campaign, Advertising Strategies.