Are you tired of reading through all these job postings that look the same or are confusing to the point in which you need a law degree to decipher what the company does or what the position entails?
If you are like me when I was an active job seeker, you’re probably so irritated and asking yourself the following questions:
What type of company is this?
What do they do?
What is the actual position they’re hiring for?
And my personal favorite, what are they trying to hide?
Well I’m going to make it short and simple for you…
At Charlotte Marketing Consultants, we are:
A direct, face-to-face sales & marketing firm working on a business-to-business campaign.
Contracted by clients to help them acquire new customers.
Continuously hiring due to client demands for growth and results!
A fun TEAM who likes to WORK HARD Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. – then PLAY HARDER afterwards!
Is for an Account Manager – doing face-to-face sales and marketing, with growth into a management position within the year.
Is NOT a Residential Sales, Telemarketing, Call Center, Retail, or Cubicle Job!
Is trained 100% “hands on."
Offers Growth and Advancement opportunities.
Charlotte Marketing Consultants Offers:
A Fun / Energetic / Positive work environment – No Debbie Downers!!
An excellent management team focused on the goals of our team!
A structured training model with a primary focus on Advancement Opportunities.
100% internal promotions, no outside management.
- This is an Entry Level position.
- This is a Full Time position.
Requirements ---our ideal candidate:
For immediate consideration, contact our Human Resources Department at (980) 859-1866 ask to speak with Jessi.
- Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals and those of our team.
- Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader.
- A great student with an open mind and sense of humor.
- Someone who doesn't complain or make excuses.
- Outgoing, fun, and ambitious with a professional image.
- A four year degree is preferred, but not 100% required for the right candidate.