To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bethany, OK
- Human Resources
- Phone: (405) 546-7788
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Associate
Fair Dinkum Direct, Inc. • Bethany, OK
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Retail Sales Associate – 100% Training Provided
Fair Dinkum Direct, Inc. is a dynamic privately owned consulting firm. We are networked with 60 locations throughout the U.S. that consult Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 clients in sales and marketing as well as new market penetration. The Oklahoma City area office represents the“#1 in customer satisfaction" for the satellite service industry.
We are seeking out bubbly, kind, easy to talk to people to join our awesome sales team. This entry level sales position requires one on one interaction with customers; therefore, the ideal candidate must be comfortable speaking and interacting with the public. If sales and marketing spark an interest in you, then apply now! A fantastic opportunity is waiting for you!
The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for:
- Sales and promotions our client’s products and services to both new and existing customers while talking with them in a retail store location.
- Communicate product knowledge effectively with customers to inform them
of the features, benefits, and use of all products and services.
- Assist, inform and help customers with their purchase decisions.
- Explain the technology of our client to customers to best meet their needs. Explain the benefits of services and products to customers.
- Help customers place orders.
Day to Day for the Retail Sales Associate:
- Provide strong understanding and enthusiasm around technology,
- Maintain detailed sales product knowledge, including competitive information.
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions.
- Evaluate customers' potential product needs and help with appropriate recommendations.
- Focus on quality customers for retention purposes
- Work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
Why APPLY NOW?
- 100% hands-on training
- Learn more about the newest technology
- Experience in sales and marketing, client relations, and business
- Travel opportunities
- Our fun and vibrant corporate culture
We provide full training for the right candidates, so no prior experience is necessary. We look for 4 critical attributes:
- Above average people skills
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Winning attitude
- Great work ethic and ambition