To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Flagstaff, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Computers & Information Technology Opportunities
United States Army • Flagstaff, AZ
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Information Technology (IT), Software, Communications, Computers, Engineering – US Army - Full Time
Some of the most important and exciting careers in the country are performed by U.S. Army Soldiers. Whether it’s working with computers to assisting physicians to fixing helicopters, there’s an Army job that’s right for you. See for yourself the long list of job and leadership training opportunities that give you the skills and strength to succeed in the Army—and in life
Computers / Information Technology
Computer and IT positions provide technical and informational support for a variety of areas.
Opportunities are available in areas such as:
- Computers - Systems Analyst, Network Administrator, Analyst, Hardware, Software, Programmer, Engineering
- Communications - Cable Systems Installer, Linguist, Multimedia, Satellite Communications
- Environmental health - Logistics, Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear Officer
- Intelligence - Civil Affairs
- Explosives - Disposal, Fire Control and repair
- Unmanned vehicle operations
The training and skills you receive can prepare you for a civilian career in practically any civilian position you're interested in pursuing. You are also able to earn certifications and licensures for civilian jobs.
The training and salary you get are only some of the ways the Army strengthens you for tomorrow. The Army also offers:
- Comprehensive health care (medical and dental)
- Generous vacation time (30 days annually)
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Family services and support groups
- Special pay for special duties
- Cash allowances to cover the cost of living
You may also be eligible for:
- Enlistment bonuses totaling up to $40,000
- Up to $81,756 for college
- Up to $65,000 to repay qualifying student loans
- Up to $4,500 a year tuition assistance while serving
Requirements for Computers / Information Technology:
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
- 17–35 years old
- Healthy and in good physical condition
- In good moral standing
- High School or equivalent education
- Enlistment in the U.S. Army
( related keywords: Computers, Communications, Environmental health, Intelligence, Explosives, Unmanned vehicle operations, Full-time, Full time)