The RN renders professional nursing care to patients in need of medical care. The RN functions within the interdisciplinary team and within the policies on the institution. Nursing care is performed in accordance with the Standards of Practice for Registered Nurses.
Implements plan of care and documents all assessments on patients as directed by physicians. Identifies legal consequences of nursing actions and principles.
Current openings for Department of Corrections as well as Long Term Care.
- Graduate of a Degree Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing
- Current RN License in the state of practice
- One year of experience as a RN
- Current CPR at least to the BLS level, Physical with the past year, TB skin test with the past year
- Degree- 2-4 year degree
- $ 26.00 - $43.00/ Hour
- $200.00 Sign on and Referral Bonuses
- Health Insurance & 401k
STAT Temporary Services, Inc. has been in business since 1992, we are based in Glendale and Appleton, Wisconsin. We have provide supplemental healthcare staff to nursing homes, community based residential facilities, hospitals, clinics and correctional institutions throughout the state of Wisconsin that are in need of qualified, friendly, and caring staff.
Basic Life Support
Registered Nurse Certified